Have a hard time knowing if you're coming or going? We're here to help! Check below for the scoop on where and when to drop off and pick up your kiddo!
First Day Arrival Information:
Arrival- EVERY DAY beginning Tues 8/15
● Doors open at 7:45 AM
●Kinder & 1st Grade: Enter through the main font doors.
●2nd & 5th Grades: Enter through the sport court side doors.
●3rd, 4th, TC & FLS: Enter by the library, through the front door.
● Class begins at 8:00 AM
● Tardies begin at 8:05 AM
● Excessive tardies begin at 8:25 AM
● Any student needing breakfast may enter through the cafeteria entrance at 7:30
Dismissal by Mode of Pickup: EVERY DAY
● 3:15 PM: Carpool, FOL, Big Thought, YMCA, and Bus will be either picked up (K-1) or released (2-5).
● 3:20 PM: All walkers will be taken to their designated grade level locations and stand in a line with a grade/section sign. Students will be dismissed by the teacher in the PikMyKid app as solo walkers and/or as their parent/guardian arrives
● All parents need to bring identification the first week of school to verify pick up. Especially walkers, until teacher learn faces, names etc. teachers will be checking identification at dismissal before dismissing in PMK.
● All students should be picked up by 3:30 PM unless they are in after school programming.
PikMyKid Parent App
Students will be dismissed from the classroom using the PikMyKid application. Walkers will pick up from outside the back of the building (colorful sections match each grade level area). Carline will be dismissed from the front entrance on Hillbrook. See PikMyKid page for more instructions.